Tipis are gone now
Click here for a print copy of Kutawa facilities.
Kutawa is a multi-purpose site as it has buildings and a grassy area for tents. There is additional space for more tents on Little Kutawa, which is on the right just before the entrance to Kutawa.
Kutawa has three Bunkhouses, (two with 5 sets of bunks and one with 5 beds – total 25) each with two skylights – one of which opens.
The site is nestled among the trees and near to the beach.
- Three bunkhouses (two with 10 bunks and one perhaps for leaders with five) and a grassy area for tents. More tents can go on Little Kutawa.
- Large kitchen with adjoining covered eating area
- Kitchen equipment and dishes for up to 40 people
- 3 kitchen sinks (hot and cold water)
- Electric light and outlets in cook shelter
- Propane stove with oven (4 burners)
- Freezer Space available in the building opposite Dudes
- microwave oven
- Brick woodstove (for warmth only, wood on site)
- Fire pit and grate - suitable for patrol cooking - cooking pots provided
- Pots on site for patrol cooking
- Washroom facilities nearly (Dude's Palace --flush toilets, hot and cold water and showers)
- Short walk to beach
INVENTORY OF KITCHEN EQUIPMENT:
- For complete inventory of kitchen equipment supplied click here.
Girl greatness starts here!
Under construction 2015
Inside the Kutawa kitchen
On the beach